ParNum 2019, the 13th workshop in the series
of the "Parallel Numerics" workshops, will be held
on October 28–30 in the Croatian city of Dubrovnik.
A view to the Old port from beneath the St. John's Fortress, Dubrovnik.
The PARNUM series started in 1994, and from that date, the
workshops were held in Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, and
Germany. The last event was held in 2017 in Weischenfeld,
Bavaria and was organized by the University of
PARNUM therefore celebrates 25 years since the first conference!
The objective of the conference is the exchange of research
results in the area of parallel scientific computing, parallel
algorithms, and high performance computing.
- Abstract submission: June 30th, 2019
- Acceptance notification: July 15th, 2019
- Registration deadline: September 1st, 2019
- Olaf Schenk, Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
- Edoardo Di Napoli, Jülich Supercomputing Centre, and RWTH Aachen, Germany
Scientific and organizing committee
- Marián Vajteršic, co-chair, University of Salzburg, Austria and
Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
- Hans J. Bungartz, TU Munich, Germany
- Sanja Singer, co-chair and local organizer, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Saša Singer, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Vedran Novaković, Croatia
- Peter Zinterhof, University of Salzburg, Austria
- Hans Zima, California Institute of Technology, USA
- Vjeran Hari, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Croatian Ministry of Science and Education
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
and Naval Architecture