INETEC zapošljava NDT suradnika
INETEC - Institute for Nuclear Technology is one of the world's leading companies in development of technology for non-destructive inspection of vital components of nuclear power plants, including inspection services, corrective actions and development of engineering studies. This includes research, development and production of state-of-the-art robots, electronic instruments, software and probes. Our focus is not just on the nuclear industry, but also on other industries where the usage of non-destructive inspection methods is necessary.
INETEC is the first Croatian company to have the opportunity to work and contribute to the ITER project - an international consortium dedicated to the development of a thermonuclear reactor. Furthermore, one of the recent challenges we are working on is the development of a neurosurgical robot NERO, which is the first step towards our entry into the medical robotics industry.
We are looking of a person who would join our fieldwork team on a temporary basis as an NDT Associate.
• Practical training to personnel with NDT equipment
• Preparation of NDT instructions and procedures
• Preparation and maintenance of NDT equipment
• NDT laboratory tests
• NDT administration
• Implementation and monitoring of operational measurements and tests.
• University degree in engineering – process/energy, manufacturing/material or electroenergetical
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Willingness to undertake fieldwork
• Affinity to work within a team
• Professional attitude towards work and work responsibilities
• Desire to learn and gain new skills
• Class B Driver’s License.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Work on challenging and exciting projects that enable rapid professional advancement
• Work with highly skilled experts in the fields of mechanics, electronics, software that enables many opportunities to learn and develop new skills
• Temporary employment contract with possibility to extend.
Place of work: Zagreb/fieldwork
Apply for this position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 10.04.2020.
Ostale vijesti iz kategorije