Skoči na glavni sadržaj
NEORION PLUS - Capitalisation and Promotion of green maritime technologies and new materials to enhance sustainable shipbuilding in Adriatic Ionian Region
- NEORION PLUS https://neorion.adrioninterreg.eu/
- Voditelj projekta
- Smiljko Rudan
- Interreg -
- Ukupni budžet
- 141.350,00 EUR
- FSB udio
- 24.000,00 EUR
- Početak - Kraj
- 2022. - 2022.
- NEORION PLUS aims at promoting the results of the project NEORION in the Adriatic-Ionian on Green Shipbuilding in order to accelerate both the cooperation of key actors & innovation in the industry.
Raising awareness regarding Sustainable Shipbuilding among potential beneficiaries, stakeholders and interested institutions is going to be gained through meetings and events on National level and through social media and video, so that the NEORION project's outcomes are going to be further communicated to all interested target groups. Further promotion of the NEORION project outcomes and results to national/regional/level, are going to be reached through Training Activities on Technology Transfer on Green Shipbuilding, using the existing experience gained by NEORION project in order to raise the technology capacities of all partners and stakeholders from all the countries of the project. The capitalization strategy already presented in the framework of NEORION Project is going to be revised in order to ensure its resilience to COVID-19 and the consequent economic crisis and in parallel there is going to be an upgrade of the NERION project stakeholders’ platform on Green Shipbuilding, making it more operative and safer to users. Last but not least, there is a provision on providing first-hand information on managing and implementing European projects to future potential beneficiaries by organizing a major Workshop of Future Projects with the participation of stakeholders form ADRION or EU area and in cooperation with National Contact Points.
- Tehnološki park Ljubljana d.o.o., Slovenija
- Brodarski institut, d.o.o, Hrvatska
- Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna, Italija
- Fakultet strojarstva i brodogradnje, Sveučilište u Zagrebu, Hrvatska
- University of Aegean, Grčka