Skoči na glavni sadržaj
Multi stakeholder and governance approach for SECAP development and implementation
- Voditelj projekta
- Neven Duić
- Horizon 2020 - Horizon 2020
- Ukupni budžet
- 1.808.343,75 EUR
- FSB udio
- 173.375,00 EUR
- Početak - Kraj
- 2018. - 2021.
- PentaHelix project aims to empower local and regional authorities to find innovative and cost-effective approaches to develop, finance, implement and improve sustainable energy and climate action plans (SECAP) that contribute to reaching national and European climate and energy goals and policies. The main objective is to develop an innovative pentahelix based method and use this to engage and support authorities on multiple levels together with other key stakeholders in different sectors for increased SECAP development and implementation. PentaHelix stands for integrated development and focuses on five different stakeholder groups: public authorities, industry, academia, NGOs and citizens.
UNIZAG FSB as a Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the PentaHelix project. Beside project management, UNIZAG FSB is leading an additional work package whose objective is to determine the starting point for the implementation of the PentaHelix methodology, identify and map the key stakeholders, the potential barriers and drivers relevant to the direct development and implementation of Sustainable Energy (and Climate) Action Plans (SE(C)APs).
- Energy Agency of Avila Province, Španjolska
- Climate Action Network Europe, Belgija
- Jekabpils City Council, Latvija
- North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency, Hrvatska
- European Business and Innovation Centre Network, Belgija
- Regional Energy Agency of Castilla and Leon, Španjolska
- Inter-municipal association within the area of Mechelen and surroundings, Belgija
- Zemgale Regional Energy Agency, Latvija
- West Flanders Intermunicipal Association, Belgija
- Klima Ostfold, Ostfold County Council, Norveška
- Fakultet strojarstva i brodogradnje, Sveučilište u Zagrebu, Hrvatska